 Star Wars / 9366
Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 17:50:48 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Kingsley writes:

I really, really, really hope LEGO didn't think that a Stormtrooper was a
Robot. :-(.

And I meant to say, when I was a kid, I thought Stormtroopers were robots.
Heh.

Hey!  I was, like, 4!  Gimmee a break!

eric