 Star Wars / 9438
Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 15:55:48 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Eric Kingsley writes:

I really, really, really hope LEGO didn't think that a Stormtrooper was a
Robot. :-(.

And I meant to say, when I was a kid, I thought Stormtroopers were robots.
Heh.

Hey!  I was, like, 4!  Gimmee a break!

eric

I think I was older before I figured out that there were real people in
Stormtroopers...

(Never mind the fact that Luke and Han get in the suits, obviously they just
ripped the panels off the robots!  Yeah, that's it...I was an idiot when I
was a kid...)  8-)

Jason