 Star Wars / 9317
    Re: What color do you think they will be was:(Re: New Stormtroopers) —Bryan Hodges
   (...) I would hope that the helmet is solid... The Stormtroopers "visors" aren't inset like the scout troopers, or even the royal guards, they're more "bubbly" like Vader's. That said, the helmets need to be solid. I was hoping we'd get an AT-ST (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: What color do you think they will be was:(Re: New Stormtroopers) —Greg Majewski
   (...) I have found a decent way to do an AT-ST pilot: Hoth Trooper torso, beige arms, black or brown hands, brown hips, beige legs, and a brown aviator cap with black goggles. Greg "On the boar of car" Majewski (URL) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: What color do you think they will be was:(Re: New Stormtroopers) —Mark Sandlin
   Not bad, Greg. I 'd suggest using a dark gray aviator's cap if you have one. I think one comes with the Podrace set, so they're probably not all that common. ~Mark (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: What color do you think they will be was:(Re: New Stormtroopers) —Joel Jacobsen
   (...) Actually, that cap is light gray - it's used on Gasgano<SP?> the all white bugger with the cool head on an "accessory piece" body.:) As I recall, it's the same as the one Anakin gets with the Naboo fighter (or is that one actually brown? I (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)