 Star Wars / 9230
    Sanburnsystems —Trevor Pruden
   For those of you have not been to his sites...Scott Sanburn's ADF/Sanburnsystems sites rock. Only one problem: no recent ADF pictorial updates! Scott! Throw us a bone! Some scraps! :) Do you plan on posting any pictorial updates? Another question to (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

        Re: Sanburnsystems —Scott Edward Sanburn
   To All, (...) Thanks for the compliments, Trevor. I am working on a new AP and ADF page off line, which will be done soon, I hope. I have also updated the logo's, and will introduce several new vehicles and concepts. It just takes some time, I tried (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

        Re: Sanburnsystems —Trevor Pruden
   (...) Is this Milug related? Sorry to sound overwelmed, but I'm really new to the community. If this is a public event, could you possible email me some details. If you're not too too busy, I'd really apreciate it. Thanks! Trev (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)