 Star Wars / 923
  blasters in sw sets

has TLG made amy element sutable for use as a blaster in any set ever? do the SW sets have one? anyone got any ideas of how to make one? (26 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: blasters in sw sets

The old Classic Space sets had a piece that looked a hell of a lot like a blaster, The Official instructions showed it being used like some sort of camera but if you turned it around it made a greate Blaster/Rifle Check out some of the old sets like (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: blasters in sw sets

(...) One of these comes with the Snow Speeder set for the Hoth Rebel Soldier that is included in that set. Although I would not call it the best blaster in the world. Seeing that they have Guns in the Adventurers sets I hope somewhere along the way (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: blasters in sw sets

I read in an article on the new Star Wars line that the initial classic set release had the fastest turn around time at lego ever - 1 year. I would guess that the number of new pieces in the sets would be limitted by that short turn around. They (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: blasters in sw sets

all the tlg guns have been hiustorical guns (pirates,adventurers,western). tlg has never released and element that looks remotly like a real modern gun and that includes the sw blasters which are obvosly too much like modern guns for tlgs liking. (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: blasters in sw sets

(...) I actually don't think that's too far off the "classic" toy blaster rifle you could buy in '80 or '81. As for blaster pistols, well, nothing really good exists, although those of you who remember the original Jawa figures (apparently, one (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: blasters in sw sets

(...) Too bad the divers gun wasn't released in black (was it?). Would make good SW gun, (especially when you cut off the thin end.) Eric (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: blasters in sw sets

Yes, I have several outfitted to my Rebel pilots now, I am using the megaphone one for the Imperials. Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: blasters in sw sets

I dislike how TLG promotes violence by including these megaphone pieces in so many of today's sets. The verbal abuse that minifigs volley at each other through these pieces has a profound and disturbing effect on the young ears that must listen. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: blasters in sw sets

(...) What about the rifles and revolvers in Wild West and Adventurers? Those are close enough to 'modern' for me! :( Steve (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: blasters in sw sets

Yes, Tom, we must stop it. I can't believe how many blaster cannons they have on those SW sets! They have it almost everyone except the landspeeder! How much violence has been started because of children seeing this, why, they must have started that (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: blasters in sw sets

Steve Bliss wrote in message <36f8f7ae.6844211@lu...et.com>... (...) tlg (...) and (...) for (...) Not go that far (in time). An outback set (6490?), Amazon Crossing, have one those rifles, and by looking at to the Camel Trophy Land Rover like (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: blasters in sw sets

On Tue, 23 Mar 1999 08:35:54 GMT, jonathan wilson uttered the following profundities... (...) The part on the speeder bike set, used to represent the air intake on the speeders, has been commonly used as a weapon. (25 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: blasters in sw sets

(...) can someone who has this part please look at it and tell me if it has an embossed 4 or 5 digit part number anywhere? (25 years ago, 1-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: blasters in sw sets

On Thu, 1 Apr 1999 00:36:16 GMT, jonathan wilson uttered the following profundities... (...) If there is one, it is inside the "funnel" part, and as such not easily visible. (25 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: blasters in sw sets

what i really wanted to know is it in ldraw? (25 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: blasters in sw sets

(...) Try 3950. Gene @ The Brickyard (25 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)