 Star Wars / 940
Re: blasters in sw sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 14:05:39 GMT

I dislike how TLG promotes violence by including these megaphone pieces
in so many of today's sets.  The verbal abuse that minifigs volley at
each other through these pieces has a profound and disturbing effect on
the young ears that must listen.  Let's ask Lego to stop this madness
and start promoting the wholesome values on which it was founded.

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu

Scott Edward Sanburn wrote:

Yes, I have several outfitted to my Rebel pilots now, I am using the
megaphone one for the Imperials.

Scott Sanburn

Tim McSweeney wrote:

The old Classic Space sets had a piece that looked a hell of a lot like a
blaster,  The Official instructions showed it being used like some sort of
camera but if you turned it around it made a greate Blaster/Rifle

Check out some of the old sets like <searches through Pause> 6950 to see
what I mean

Tim

jonathan wilson wrote in message ...
has TLG made amy element sutable for use as a blaster in any set ever?
do the SW sets have one?
anyone got any ideas of how to make one?