 Star Wars / 9204
  Re: Alternate Naboo fighter

(...) in (...) [snipped] I loved TGM! I'd never seen a Grumman Goose before that show and fell in love with the plane instantly. (Needless to say I have the Island Hopper since it's the closest Lego will come. Someday I'm gonna modify it to make it (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Alternate Naboo fighter

(...) Thanks! I, in fact, live in the greater Seattleland area and after finding that site was definitely interested in the charter idea. Getting back on topic before someone removes this to off-topic, I realized that I was aming at the "cargo (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Alternate Naboo fighter

In lugnet.starwars, Sean Forbes writes: [snipped] (...) Seattle area? I knew there was a reason I liked you. Hehehe. You did a good job, given the parts to work with. :) My best variant for a SW set, isn't a single set variant but used the Flash (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers)