 Star Wars / 9096
9095  |  9097
Subject:
Star Wars customs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 03:17:10 GMT

hello. i made a few swlego customs on mlcad. i actually made them, but it was
easier to make them on mlcad than to wait to get pictures taken of them.
there's my slave 1, a-wing, skyhopper, and mos espa scene.please tell me what
you think. adios,
             8^) Brucey-Wan

here's the links:
http://www.geocities.com/sithoutofluck/awing2.jpg