 Star Wars / 9086
    Re: Padme Naberrie —Eric Joslin
   (...) Heh heh. No. Funny true story: Harrison Ford sat down in the cockpit of the Millenuim Falcon for the first time and said "Hey! This is great! Now, uh, how do I fly this?" and all Lucas basically said "uh, you push the buttons and flip the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Padme Naberrie —Steve Bliss
   (...) At least Harrison Ford could pull off 'push the buttons and flip the levers' convincingly. Unlike a certain young actor, portraying a podracer pilot. I swear Lucas reran the same footage every time Anakin flipped the toggles on his podracer's (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Padme Naberrie —Dave Schuler
   (...) There again we see Lucas' poor skills of character direction. Granted, Vader presents some pretty big shoes to fill, especially for such a young, untested actor, but this is all the more reason that George should have been more conscious of (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Padme Naberrie —Eric Joslin
   (...) Yeah. I like that George is on the helm because I think he has a stunning imagination, and his visualisation of effects shots and dynamic storytelling are incredible- so having him be the ultimate authority as far as what goes into the movie (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)