 Star Wars / 9063
Re: Padme Naberrie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 12:16:38 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bradley Dale writes:
I just got this mini-fgure, and I would appreciate information on the
character.  Background, relationship to other characters, and why she comes
with the podracer.  I have actually seen Episode I, but I forgot most of it!
Now that I have some Star Wars LEGO, I should really rent it again (and maybe
get around to seeing the trilogy for the first time!)

She's Queen Amidala's 'handmaiden', who is sent out to accompany Qui-Gonn and
Jar-Jar around Tatooine.  Anakin falls for her, and of course she later (back
on Naboo, in front of the Gungan general) turns out to be Amidala herself,
hiding amongst her own entourage.  Of course, this is all a bit confused
because they're all supposed to look pretty similar anyway.  But, I think Qui-
Gonn is supposed to know this from the start, given the sarcastic way he tells
her "The Queen trusts my judgement..."

Jason J Railton.