 Star Wars / 9038
    new models : your input —Geordan Ballantree
    I have just figured out how to upload onto brickshelf and have put all of my summer creations into my account. Only one of the models is starwarsish the rest are just my stuff. I made a new version of gasgano but not having the mos espa podrace, I (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: new models : your input —Mark Sandlin
      (...) Probably wouldn't hurt if you put a text file in there crediting Colin since you borrowed his design on the black airplane. You have some neat stuff. What's the little bubble spaceship? I like that. (...) Heh. I don't think anyone really does (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: new models —Matt Sekerak
   Hey Geordan. You have some cool models, I like #978-980. The one photo where you displayed the ship's arsenal in a arrow pattern is reminicent of the way modern day military aircraft are photographed in books like The Great Book of Modern Warplanes, (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)