 Star Wars / 9041
Re: new models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 02:49:24 GMT

Hey Geordan.  You have some cool models, I like #978-980.  The one photo where
you displayed the ship's arsenal in a arrow pattern is reminicent of the way
modern day military aircraft are photographed in books like The Great Book of
Modern Warplanes, or Jane's Guide to Military Aircraft.  Nice touch!  Answer me
this...I'm having a little trouble uploading to Brickshelf, and would
appreciate it if you beriefly described your computer system, i.e., amount of
RAM, and what operating system you're on.  I'm amazed at how the photos
themsleves came out on the site.  I have to shrink mine down so they look like
@#$%&*  I hate having to do this, but I don't think I have a choice until I
stuff more memory in my iMac.  Thanks dude.

-Matt