 Star Wars / 9038
new models : your input
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 00:34:06 GMT

I have just figured out how to upload onto brickshelf and have put all of my
summer creations into my account. Only one of the models is starwarsish the
rest are just my stuff. I made a new version of gasgano but not having the mos
espa podrace, I had to use a skeletons face instead. I also made  a mech and a
big futuristic type plane.The one starwars model is a ship that I designed
myself to look like the ships in Ep 1. It especially resembles the naboo
fighter I think

here's the url: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1422 sorry I
don't know how to change this to a link

I would like some input on these models because I would like a different opion
from that of my mom,dad and brother.
Please don't go too hard on me because I am a kid and getting a response like

is a bit disheartening

Geordan