 Star Wars / 9013
    Re: Check this out! LEGO Star Wars Galactic Challenge World Championship —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Well, if we're constrained to characters the obvious one to ask for would be the monster that lived at the bottom of the sand pit. He was huge. If characters that had speaking roles, go with Jabba The Hut of course, as that will get you the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Check this out! LEGO Star Wars Galactic Challenge World Championship —Dave Schuler
   (...) How big was the asteroid-worm thing? Dave! (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Check this out! LEGO Star Wars Galactic Challenge World Championship —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Bigger! I forgot about that one. IIRC this guy was much larger in diameter than the MF (1) and about 20-200 times its own diameter in length. Life Size?? It would take a month's production of gray bricks to make him, I suspect. 1 - recall the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Check this out! LEGO Star Wars Galactic Challenge World Championship —Dave Schuler
   (...) Of course, with your winnings you could build your own warehouse to store the rest of your collection! Dave! (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)