 Star Wars / 8862
Re: So Wizard!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 20:56:53 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
"COMING SUMMER OF 1999
STAR WARS: EPISODE I COLLECTION
IT'S SO WIZARD!"
And I really want to know,
What exactly do they mean by Wizard???

And further for the record, I believe this actually WAS slang back a 'long'
time ago... I seem to remember reading several books where characters
said "That's wizard!" or something to that effect, indicating how
cool/neat/awesome/etc something was. I THINK (I could easily be wrong) one
place I saw this was in Lord_of_the_Flies, which was written in the early
1950's, so possibly it was a more common saying around then...

DaveE
fut fun