 Star Wars / 8854
8853  |  8855
Subject:
So Wizard!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 18:47:42 GMT

I got a 1999 product brochure today that is different than the other ones I
have.  I think it might be older.  The cover has the X-Wing being chased by
Darth Vader instead of the big Sith Infiltrator it usually has.  The front page
says-
"COMING SUMMER OF 1999
STAR WARS: EPISODE I COLLECTION
IT'S SO WIZARD!"
And I really want to know,
What exactly do they mean by Wizard???  I've never seen the word used as an
adjective like that.  Help.