 Star Wars / 8855
  Re: So Wizard!

(...) page (...) It's a line from Episode I, where one of Anakin's friends comments on how he has R2-D2 helping him build his podracer. Or, was he commenting on having the podracer itself? I can't remember the scene exactly. When I first saw that (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: So Wizard!

(...) For the record, the phrase "it's wizard!" was originally uttered several more times by Anakin and his friends. It was meant to be indicative of some kind of slang (the scene in which Anakin runs out of Watto's shop yelling "yippee!" originally (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: So Wizard!

(...) an (...) he (...) the (...) It was in the scene where everyone was in the podracer "hanger" or whatever, and his friend, "This is so wizard, Anny" right before the race began, the morning of it, when the droids and Padme came in by that camel (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: So Wizard!

(...) And further for the record, I believe this actually WAS slang back a 'long' time ago... I seem to remember reading several books where characters said "That's wizard!" or something to that effect, indicating how cool/neat/awesome/etc something (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)