 Star Wars / 8653
  Re: New MF model.

I do not think it possible for me to disagree more with you Josh. One of the great things about Lugnet is that this community goes beyond a bunch of anal- retentive critics that will verbally destroy a persons creation simply because there are just (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MF model.

I realize that I was overly harsh in my criticizm of thads model, because it is pretty cool, but my real criticizm was meant to be directed toward the lack of constructive criticizm regarding new models (plus of course Im bored with all star wars (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)