 Star Wars / 8646
  Different definitions of MOC(Re: New MF model.)

(...) I take it you define "MOC" to mean something completely from your own head? Typically, I think of a MOC as being anything that someone makes that doesn't follow Lego (or someone else's LDraw, etc) instructions. If you don't consider your (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Different definitions of MOC(Re: New MF model.)

(...) ...[snippage]... Wow... very valid points. I think you are totally right... I guess I never really considered my own definition. I suppose I think of MOCs on various levels: re-interpretations of other LEGO model (building a better Naboo (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Different definitions of MOC(Re: New MF model.)

In my opinion, there are MOC's that are modeled on someoneelses ideas, like star wars models, corvettes and airplanes; then there are MOC's that are are models of your own ideas, the difference being that one is an exercise in rendering and one is a (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)