 Star Wars / 8607
  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:Fz4z2L.G18@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) in (...) one (...) Ok, I see this now where I didn't quite see it before, and will refrain from using that phrase in the future. It was not a conscious (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  the never ending struggle

I geuss I have to thank dave for clarifying certain points from my previous posts. Specifically the issue of representational color in minifigs, and how a yellow lando would be about as good as a blue chewbacca or a green 3po. In defense of my (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.debate)