 Star Wars / 8606
  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

(...) "Race card" has connotations well in excess of the bounds of this debate and should be employed with caution. Typically the term is used in situations in which the implication of racism is perceived to yield a result positive to one side's (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:Fz4z2L.G18@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) in (...) one (...) Ok, I see this now where I didn't quite see it before, and will refrain from using that phrase in the future. It was not a conscious (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  the never ending struggle

I geuss I have to thank dave for clarifying certain points from my previous posts. Specifically the issue of representational color in minifigs, and how a yellow lando would be about as good as a blue chewbacca or a green 3po. In defense of my (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.debate)