 Star Wars / 8529
Re: UCS in the future
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 08:30:37 GMT

Hmm, I think the ships that "are too large" could be possible UCS models
because they aren't TOO large.  They're mostly single-seater (or maybe double)
ships so they should be comparable to the existing UCS sets.  Then again, I
don't know how the B or Y-Wing (for example) compare in scale to the existing
UCS sets.

The Y-Wing & B-Wing Fighters are something like 16-17 meters (the X-Wing,
in comparison, is 12,5 m). Slave 1 is around 20 meters...

Personally, I was hoping for a UCS Millenium Falcon, but THAT would probably
be too large!

Since the minifig version comes in at $100, it would probably be a bit
large, yes. :-)

T.
--> thomas weigle  |  w.i.m.p.
    web: http://www.ya-ba.net/