 Star Wars / 8494
8493  |  8495
Subject:
UCS in the future
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 18:49:30 GMT

Ok, after finally finding the UCS models here in Europe I can only agree
with everyone else - they're marvellous!

Now (again, I know...), what UCS models would be possible in the future?

My takes:

Episode 1 - Naboo Fighter, AAT
Episode 4 - TIE Fighter (hardly likely, with the Interceptor around), Y-Wing
Fighter (probably a tad too large)
Episode 5 - Snowspeeder, Slave 1 (again, probably too large), Cloud Car (not
likely)
Episode 6 - AT-ST, A-Wing Fighter, B-Wing Fighter (again, probably too
large)

Regarding a previous post of mine including a quote from a Lego rep
(regarding updated versions of older ships), it dawned on me that she
probably meant the UCS models... Both do exist in some form (well, TIE X-1)
in System size.

T.
--> thomas weigle  |  w.i.m.p.
    web: http://www.ya-ba.net/