 Star Wars / 8436
  Re: Color pieces of rebel ship sets

Is there a place where I can get a standard name or part number from? I'll check brickbay.com but I don't know if there is such a thing. Name of the names came from brickbay.com. I'll check and if someone does know of a standard I'll be happy to (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Color pieces of rebel ship sets

One other thing I can do is add a pic. of each piece next to the description? But this will make the file huge so I think description will be better of not to mention that I would be able to get all the photos of all the pieces..... ahui (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Color pieces of rebel ship sets

(...) You can check sites like Partsref and Technica for published names. Partsref catalogs all parts which have been modeled in LDraw, and Technica catalogs nearly all parts which have been released in Technic sets. Partsref also has the advantage (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  (canceled)

  Re: Color pieces of rebel ship sets

Okay this is how I will be formating thelist of pieces: A-Wing #7134 Light Grey Qty. Part # Piece Description Photo Link 2 3035 Plate 4 x 8 (URL) 1 x 6 (URL) Grey Qty. Part # Piece Description Photo Link 2 3660 Slope Brick 45 2 x 2 Inverted (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)