 Star Wars / 8276
  Re: I realized I want Star Wars!

(...) People have already said good things about the Landspeeder and Flash Speeder which I fully agree with. I would also recommend another look at the Lightsaber Duel set, though. Both minifigs torsos are good for Castle work, as they both wear (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I realized I want Star Wars!

(...) True, true! That was my first SW set. And a very good one indeed. (...) Yep; the Qui-Gon torso is the "classic peasant" <grin>, and Darth Maul works great as a dark magic user, or just anything. (...) Ah, yes, I was wondering about that... (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I realized I want Star Wars!

(...) Lego sets are packed by weight- apparently the fabric cloaks don't weigh enough to be counted by the weight sensors, so they "make sure at least one" gets in. (...) D'oh! I've done this numerous times. I can't beleive I missed saying it. eric (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I realized I want Star Wars!

(...) They're not random. They are placed in sets depending on whether or not the character was wearing a cloak in the scene depicted or not. Did you ever wonder why Darth Maul only has one light saber blade in the Lightsaber Duel set, but has two (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I realized I want Star Wars!

(...) No no... it was made in reference to the fact that some sets come with more than one cloak each; and others didn't. (...) Definitely! -Shiri (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)