 Star Wars / 825
Re: SW at LIC in Orlando
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 20:56:22 GMT

Hey I was in a contarian(1) mood that day, well more so than normal
anyway.  Been back there again recently and they had put the  trains
back where they were when I last saw them.  Mind you its still just
the 4559, 4565 and the curved track still but at least its displayed
again.   From the looks of it they had shifted a lot of stuff around
to make room for the Star Wars sets right near the counter.  I
realized that you had not bought them, even you Larry would be
unlikely to need that many copies of the same two trains at the same
time.
About Star Wars, all that was left at the LIC was the Land Speeder
set.  Also my informant  at Target told that most of the Target's in
the Mpls/St Paul area got the first shipment in monday night/tuesday
morning depending upon when the truck gets unloaded.  You can ask if
they have the sets in the back (ask for a location check).
204 00 0711 Land Speeder
204 00 0020
204 00 0140
Are three of the #'s, Don't remember the other two at the moment.
Mike

1.  Not really sure if Webster's Dictionary has this word in there but
     my spell checker doesn't like and I'm using it anyways.(2)
2.  I seem to be using the word "anyways" a lot lately. (3)
3.  I also seem to have caught the footnote virus!

On Tue, 16 Mar 1999 04:32:54 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>