 Star Wars / 724
Re: SW at LIC in Orlando
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 01:10:54 GMT

All Hail Larry!

Larritarians of Minnesooda rejoice for Larry has smiled upon us!!!  Larry comes to
Minneapolis for a consulting job, and the SW arrived today at the MOA LIC.
Coincidence?  I think not....;)

Felix Greco wrote:

LIC in Orlando has all of the Star Wars sets, and plenty of them.  They said
they went on the shelves Thursday.  So it shouldn't be long before they hit the
shelves everywhere.

Your Pal,

Felix