 Star Wars / 8193
    Wierd Dream —Michael Nelson
   Last night I had a dream that I got the new mini-fig packs and in one of them there was a Mace Windu(Samuel L Jackson). Do you think they will ever make colored people for legos? They already have for duplo(there are 4 variations of duplo African (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Wierd Dream —Andrew Tyrone
     (...) Again, Lego people are yellow. They are not any type of race. I don't see why Lego has not made African American SW characters (Mace Windu, Lando). Hmm... has Lego identified if the Flash Speeder driver is Captain Panaka...? -- Agent 0007 New (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Wierd Dream —Damian Garcia
    "Michael Nelson" <Soldier01624@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Fx8F8K.E7I@lugnet.com... (...) variations (...) skin) In a way, you answered your own question. There is no race associated with what you referred to as "normal yellow skin". Lego (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)