 Star Wars / 8193
8192  |  8194
Subject:
Wierd Dream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 16:02:44 GMT

Last night I had a dream that I got the new mini-fig packs and in one of them
there was a Mace Windu(Samuel L Jackson).  Do you think they will ever make
colored people for legos? They already have for duplo(there are 4 variations
of duplo African American, Native American, Asian, and the normal yellow skin)
I don't think they will make colored lego people because if their skin got to
be brown they would have to change the yellow heads to a peachy color to match
caucasion skin so that they would be politically correct. What do you think?

Michael