 Star Wars / 8205
Re: Wierd Dream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 00:24:06 GMT

"Michael Nelson" <Soldier01624@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Fx8F8K.E7I@lugnet.com...
Do you think they will ever make
colored people for legos? They already have for duplo(there are 4 • variations
of duplo African American, Native American, Asian, and the normal yellow
skin)

In a way, you answered your own question.  There is no race associated with
what you referred to as "normal yellow skin".  Lego Minifigs are yellow.
The race issue will more than likely be brought up from time to time for
ever.  I would like to know when Lego will produce a Caucasian minifig.  Why
is it that everyone in Legoland is jaundiced?

(in no way do I mean to insult or harm anyone that is or has been jaundiced)

--D M Garcia
http://www.geocities.com/dmglego/
"An expert built the Titanic, an amateur built the Ark"