 Star Wars / 8183
Re: Collectible mini-figs packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 21:38:22 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Michael Nelson writes:
I just got the new Shop@home catalog and there are 4 sets of 3 SW mini-figs in
each.  Three of the 4 sets contain a mini-fig that is not available in any
other set.(Emperor Palpatine, Jedi Luke in Cloak, and Commander Battle droid
with gold plate on head)The other set contains 2 scout troopers and Chewbacca
it is supposed to be from Endor I guess. I like them, what does everyone else
think?

Han also appears to be unique. He has brown trousers in the Mini-Fig pack,
unlike the blue jean Han that comes with the Millennium Falcon.