 Star Wars / 8178
Re: Collectible mini-figs packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 20:57:52 GMT

Bradley Dale wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Michael Nelson writes:
I just got the new Shop@home catalog and there are 4 sets of 3 SW • mini-figs in
each.  Three of the 4 sets contain a mini-fig that is not available in • any
other set.(Emperor Palpatine, Jedi Luke in Cloak, and Commander Battle • droid
with gold plate on head)The other set contains 2 scout troopers and • Chewbacca
it is supposed to be from Endor I guess. I like them, what does • everyone else
think?

I'm not a Star Wars collector, but I like the set with Green Ninjas. • How much
do these sets cost?  The title "collectible" suggests ot me that they • would be
expensive and appropriate only for completists.  And what about the Rock • Raider
set that only has one figure instead of three?  Same cost?

They cost $5 each, not including shipping and handling. I'm not sure about • the RR
one though.

Actually, they cost $4.99. There is no Rock Raider one, there is one called
Construction Crew, from City Center. I am looking at the middle insert of my
catalog, I got it yesterday.

Scott S.
--
Want New LEGO Elements at Great Prices?