 Star Wars / 8090
Re: Star Wars on DVD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 09:47:23 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
I have always maintained that the only thing that would finally convince • me to
convert over to the world of DVD was the release of the Star Wars saga. • Many
rumors, (some positive, some negative) have surfaced concerning King Lucas • and
his desire to create the saga on DVD.  Well to help fuel some of the
whisperings, the official Star Wars site has posted some quotes from the • first
day of filming for Episode II, I found the comments made by Lucas • particularly
interesting:

http://starwars.com/episode-ii/news/2000/26/news2a.html

Drat! Jar-Jar is back! : (

Scott S.

Good news for TLG...one less new mold to make...

hey, maybe they will bring back the Gungan sub...that ever so coveted, hard
to find and valuable set = )

                     John