 Star Wars / 8089
Re: Millenium Falcon in the UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 09:07:57 GMT

Yeah, Its definately available in Hamleys in London for £89.99, and I also saw
it on www.etoys.co.uk for £74.99 a few days back. Havent yet seen it in any
TRU yet though.

It looks soo cool! I spent ages just holding the box looking at all the
details, now I'm desperately awaiting payday!

Mike.

In lugnet.starwars, Steve Trease writes:
Any sign of it over here yet?

Cheers,

Steve