 Star Wars / 8263
Re: Millenium Falcon in the UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 13:14:37 GMT

"Steve Burge" <steveb@ubistudios.co.uk> wrote in message
news:Fwz5oC.2B2@lugnet.com...
I've seen the X-wing for £100, and the TIE and MF for 69.99 (in a dept • store
just up the road from me)

Forbidden Planet has the X-wing for £135 (or was it £150...), the MF and • TIE
for £99...

Has anyone checked Toys 'R Us yet?

TRU Solihull has the TIE for £75 and unless my eyes were deceiving me (they
were a little cloudy at the time as my other half was telling me how our
daughter needed some new toys and I shouldn't be wasting money on Lego!) the
X-Wing was the same price. Falcon was £75 too. About 4 or 5 of each set in
stock on Friday evening.

Dan