 Star Wars / 7969
  Re: NLS opinion

(...) (my (...) It'd (...) I'm 26. I've spent my whole life dreaming about having a Lego Millennium Falcon, so that's where my complaints stem from. I don't absolutely hate the thing, contrary to what most of you might think from my complaints. I (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: NLS opinion

At the risk of potential ridicule and or blackmail I will confess that I am 34 yrs old. I had a Lego renaissance about two years ago and have had a blast ever since. I gave all my childhood Lego sets away ( sooo much classic space..sigh!) to the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: NLS opinion

(...) Don't worry your not alone I'm 30 and your by far not the oldest one here so don't worry about blackmail. LUGNET is part support group for many of us AFOLs so you are more than welcome. BTW: I was lucky and my parents kept all my classic space (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: NLS opinion

Well, I kept all my Lego during my dark age, but I've traded away half of it now for Star Wars sets, and pieces to make my own SW stuff. I'm 27, sort of the middle of the road I guess :-) <snip> (...) so (...) AFOLs (...) darkages (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: NLS opinion

(...) Hey Skip, How are those classic space plates going? Still waiting to see what you're going to make with them! Pete Callaway (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)