 Star Wars / 7899
Re: Question -- 7181 UCS TIE Interceptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 18:46:57 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, John J. Ladasky, Jr. writes:

I think there are LOTS of great parts in this set (i.e. tons of 1x8 tiles in
black and blue)

Do tell!  What other sorts of goodies will we find?

Hmm, seeing how nobody has really listed many of the main parts in this model,
allow me to start:

-12 1x8 black tiles
-16 1x8 blue tiles
-24 1x4 blue tiles
-8 1x4 black tiles
-10 8x8 "grates"
-20 1x8 blue plates
-36 1x8 black plates
-16 SW click hinges
-14 pairs of large black classic space wings

Just to name a few.  Basically, each "solar array panel" is made up of many
plates, and if there are four of them in the Interceptor, then you get four
times the number of plates in one "wing."

And for those wondering, the model is mainly black, with a bit of dark grey,
and blue trim.

Hope that helps you (but not necessarily your wallet). :)

Bryan