 Star Wars / 7817
7816  |  7818
Subject:
Question -- 7181 UCS TIE Interceptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 16:17:17 GMT

Hi, folks,

I have a question for those of you who are lucky enough to own a 7181, or who
have at least had a good look at one.

There are a lot of black wing plates in this model.  Which kind?  If they're
Classic 4 X 8 space wings, my eyeballing of the few photos I could find of the
7181 suggests that there will be sixteen of them.  I could use these parts --
would like to know that they're actually there before I fork over any cash.

Thanks!

--
John J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D.
Department of Structural Biology