 Star Wars / 7850
  Re: A couple stupid SW questions...

While Chewie may not have gotten a medal, at least he got to stand on the stage with Han and Luke. If I remember correctly the only other survivors of the attack on the Death Star were one Y-wing and one X-wing fighter. After suffering about 90% (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A couple stupid SW questions...

(...) stage (...) Well, wouldn't they have to slignshot around the Sun? I don't think Han and Luke have actually been anywhere near Earth (sector 001), so there ain't a snowball's chance in you-know-where of the MF ever pulling that stunt. Besides, (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A couple stupid SW questions...

(...) ***snip*** (...) Ahh, so with all of the suns in the universe, time travel is only possible by going around the Earth's Sun ;) As beat up as the MF is I thing that Klingon Bird of Prey was in worse shape. Matt (who likes most things sci-fi and (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A couple stupid SW questions...

(...) That's why the Romulans never went back in time to kick Kirk's butt. (...) I am currently working up a model in LEGO of a PB and pickle sandwich (dill) and submitting it first to Lucas' ship design team (hope he likes it) and then if he (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)