 Star Wars / 7746
  Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November

(...) You are fighting for nothing guys..:-) The Outrider is there (not in Ep.1, by the way, in special edition of Ep.4, I think it's just a typo but, just for the other case) whether it is clear or not. The "Behind The Magic" CD from the Lucas (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November

(...) I think we have to have at least on good tiff per month in the Star Wars section. Otherwise, it can't seem to support itself. We are all an emotional bunch when it comes to our perrsonal knowledge on this topic, I only discovered this year (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November

Ah, well, I don't have the Behind the Magic CD because Lucasarts has chosen to ignore the Mac platform. Thanks for the official source. That's all I wanted. ~Mark (...) vaguely (...) upset (...) on (...) just (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November

(...) emotional (...) Heh. People seem to get really upset when you express an opinion about Star Wars that is skeptical or slightly negative. I love it too, but I'm also able to look at it objectively from time to time. Consider all the things that (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)