 Star Wars / 7686
  Re: An idea for SW minifig packs

(...) ...Nah. that would be too drastically out of scale even for lego. Maybe a shuttle or a blockade runner (way cool) or perhaps something from alternate/non-movie sources like an assault craft (not as cool, but still cool) ...you can go back to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: An idea for SW minifig packs

(...) shuttle or a (...) sources like an (...) Actually, if memory serves me correctly an AT-AT contains exactly 2 stormtroopers and 1 officer (actually, from the movies, I think both the walkers do) in the pilot area. (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: An idea for SW minifig packs

(...) Nope. They contain two AT AT Pilots and an officer. And you only see the cockpit of one, and it has General Veers- so it might just be a command craft, they might not all have officers in the cockpit. AT-AT pilots are not the same as (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: An idea for SW minifig packs

(...) shuttle or a (...) sources like an (...) As cool as a blockade runner would be, Lego could never do it. At minifig scale it would have to be about 375 studs long. However, I would really like to see an Emperor's Shuttle. It would give them an (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: An idea for SW minifig packs

(...) Um... An All Terrain Armored Transport (AT-AT) hold either 40 storm/snow/sand whatever troopers or 2 AT-STs. (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: An idea for SW minifig packs

(...) ...But a blockade runner could shrink easier and without as much scale issues as the ISD. I could easily see a model about the length as the MF with the general shape of the BR holding a dozen troops :-) (tho the shuttle would be _much_ cooler (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: An idea for SW minifig packs

(...) I think they mean in the cockpit area up front, but imagine how cool it would be if they did make an AT-AT with 40 stormtroopers! Toki (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)