 Star Wars / 7642
    Re: TPM RULES (long reply, skip if you're in a hurry...:) —Bryan Hodges
   In lugnet.starwars, Dave Schuler writes: [snipped] (...) I wasn't attempting to say that TPM could get away with it's lack of emotion, I was simply trying to point out that another film (ANH), which is touted as being excellent, shares the same (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: TPM RULES (long reply, skip if you're in a hurry...:) —Dave Schuler
   (...) Fair enough. I haven't made this clear, but I'd criticize the original trilogy for the same sorts of things I find in TPM. (...) I don't know. I didn't care for the "cartoony" feel of the pod race sequence, from the humpty-dumpty-style pilot (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)