 Star Wars / 7624
  Re: TPM RULES (long reply, skip if you're in a hurry...:)

(...) I clearly remember that this script continued like "..for a clear transmission". So I can't see any character point here. (...) I didn't irritated with this two headed thing, too. And I don't feel myself as silly for that, although I'm (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TPM RULES (long reply, skip if you're in a hurry...:)

(...) Sigh. My point is that, if the search for the MF were of paramount importance, Vader could have kept his ship in the field and sent a less-than-clear transmission; after all, the Emperor was able to contact Vader's ship, so some communication (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)