 Star Wars / 7604
    Re: Another one of those 'what's wrong with TPM' posts —Adam Murtha
   I agree that even though he Obi-Wan doesn't come out and say he knows the droids, doesn't he say something like "Come here little friend" to R2D2 when he is hiding in the rocks on Tatooine after the Sand People attack Luke in ANH. Adam (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Another one of those 'what's wrong with TPM' posts —James Simpson
   (...) Lucas seems to be making things up as he goes along. I wouldn't attribute that comment to any story continuity that is now revealing itself. I think that it was just Obi Wan being a nice old gentleman. (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Another one of those 'what's wrong with TPM' posts —Damian Garcia
      "James Simpson" <jsimpson@rice.edu> wrote in message news:FvHsIr.AAL@lugnet.com... (...) when (...) in ANH. (...) that (...) that it (...) Another thing to look at is, if I remember correctly, Obi Wan never really got close to R2 in EPI. When in (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Another one of those 'what's wrong with TPM' posts —Bryan Hodges
   (...) that (...) I definately agree. When Lucas was making ANH he had no idea that it was going to take off like it did. Since he didn't know whether he would have the funds to make the rest of the trilogy or not, I'm sure there were things that (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)