 Star Wars / 7546
  Re: Another one of those 'what's wrong with TPM' posts

I think what he was trying to say, is that the official policy of Lucasfilm is that the movies are the only true Canon, and that if Lucas puts something into a SW movie, then that is the SW "truth" even if it contradicts something from a book. ~Mark (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Another one of those 'what's wrong with TPM' posts

Are there any known contradictions in the SW universe between books and the movies or whatever other sources there are? Adam (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Another one of those 'what's wrong with TPM' posts

(...) Well, apparently, the entire "Droids" cartoon series, which purports to take place before Episode IV. Episode I makes it a little impossible. It does have the first mention of Pod Racing, though. And, if memory serves, Malastare. eric (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Another one of those 'what's wrong with TPM' posts

What makes you think that? I don't think anyone could say that without knowing what happens in Episode III. Adam (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Another one of those 'what's wrong with TPM' posts

(...) Droids claims to be the adventures of Threepio and Artoo well, well before Episode IV. The problem is that Episode I takes place too soon before Episode IV (Not to mention that we know a lot of time is skipped between I and II) to allow the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)