 Star Wars / 7513
    UCS —Bram Lambrecht
   Looking over the pics on Brickshelf: (URL) feel more and more that I may have to part with $250...These look like some of the best sets I have seen in a while...tons of pieces, tons of detail. --Bram (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: UCS —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Bram, I am afraid your right! :-). I have the Tie already and I am waiting for the X-Wing to come into The Construction Site here in MA. But I can tell you the Tie is Awsome. This is without a doubt the best production LEGO set I have ever (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: UCS —Jason Fabisch
     Check out my old post regarding the 100% accurate scans I made of all the UCS sticker sheets in Word format. You can print them out and then cut them out and stick them with tape to your 12 1x8 black tiles as well as all over the X Wing. That way (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: UCS —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) It looks like the 7191 in the pictures on BrickShelf was assembled without stickers, and it still looks great. Is the sticker black or clear? If it's black, you could just attach it to an index card and lay it against the stand... --Bram Bram (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)