 Star Wars / 7522
Re: UCS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 19:41:22 GMT

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Bram Lambrecht writes:

One Note:  I have hear the X-Wing has a lot of stickers which is a bit
of a disappointment but I can tell you the only sticker on the Tie is
the Stat lable on the stand.  Which I refuse to put on because it would
require covering 12 1x8 black tiles.

It looks like the 7191 in the pictures on BrickShelf was assembled
without stickers, and it still looks great.  Is the sticker black or
clear?  If it's black, you could just attach it to an index card and lay
it against the stand...
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht................BramL@JUNO.com
http://www.chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/