 Star Wars / 7515
Re: UCS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 14:23:57 GMT

Check out my old post regarding the 100% accurate scans I made of all the UCS
sticker sheets in Word format.  You can print them out and then cut them out
and stick them with tape to your 12 1x8 black tiles as well as all over the X
Wing.  That way you won't ever have to ruin the original sticker sheets.

Jason F.

One Note:  I have hear the X-Wing has a lot of stickers which is a bit of a
disappointment but I can tell you the only sticker on the Tie is the Stat
lable on the stand.  Which I refuse to put on because it would require • covering
12 1x8 black tiles.

This set also has the highest "whoosh" factor I have ever seen.  I was very
happy to see that the Tie is not attached to the stand and it is very sturdy.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: