 Star Wars / 7437
  Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion

(...) So? Does that mean LEGO should pander to the lowest-common-denominator and the short-of-attention-span by making their sets build-by-color? Bah. I think long-time LEGO builders all possess a certain retentiveness that allows them to paw (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion

(...) This hasn't been mentioned yet, so I guess I'll throw in my $0.02. Personally, I'd rather have all matching bricks for my MOCs, but if you look at the stuff that some of the younger kids submit to the Lego magazine, they often are just (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion

I think that depends on the kid. I got my first DUPLO set when I was 4. I built multicolored things then, sure. When I got the Alpha I Rocket Base in 1980 for my 6th birthday, I was really excited. I got a set of REAL LEGO! From then on, I was (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion

(...) Personally, (...) In reply, you build with what you've got. My larger projects as a child (sub- 13) were ambitious yet plagued with the "rainbow disease". I had many red and white bricks, followed by blue, yellow and finally black and grey. I (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)