 Star Wars / 737
  Star Wars hits Columbus, OH Meijer stores!

I knew it was only a matter of days since our Michigan neighbors to the North got them late last week. Sure enough, Sawmill Rd and Hilliard Rome Meijers got their first shipment today - and I was fortunate enough to make to both store before they (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Star Wars hits Columbus, OH Meijer stores!

Not that it means much now, but I picked up the last 2 landspeeders at Zainy Brainy at Easton on Sunday. It was the only SW left, and the nice lady at the counter said that all of the stock was sold in about an hour. Good luck to all who seek SW! (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Star Wars hits Columbus, OH Meijer stores!

Ah yes, the Sawmill Road Meijer's, I worked there for a year when I went to Ohio State, during 1993-1994. Ah, the memories! :) I hope you enjoy your sets as much as I did! Scott Sanburn (...) (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Star Wars hits Columbus, OH Meijer stores!

My mother just called and said that she saw starwars Lego at the Meijer in Lancaster Ohio at 20% off. It's about 25 minutes southeast of Columbus. Take 33 south and it will take you right by it. Jorge Rodriguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (25 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)